View Profile Laserr

1 w/ Response

yes, my favorite game

VariantSeven responds:

You're my favorite

This game brings me a lot of nostalgia for games made in flash, especially with the original pico school, and other newgrounds games around 2007 or 2009 out there.
I'm just going to say that flash games were a lot of fun and that they will never, never die in our hearts!

Friday night funkin'
It is one of the best rhythm games that I have played in my entire life, (apart from audiosurf and other games more) it is like a mix between dance dance revolution and parappa the rapper games but friday night funkin is very fun and favorable to the same time to play it. ;)

Street hugger..
That is a name for a game, so to speak "childish" but at the same time it refers to the famous fighting game. Street Fighter but in this game it is with hugs, in case the game is about you having to fight against those people that they have had a bad day and that the solution is to give him a hug.
In case I am not saying that the game is badly done, it is quite good in fact, but no I did not expect it with that character that gives me a lot of laugh apart from the game xD, but I love about these types of games ;)
Simply in the few words, i love it!

Hi everyone!
My name is laserr, or lara if you wanna to call me ya.
I'm a illustrator/Artist and animator!
It's a pleasure if you wanna see to my drawings and my random things..
See ya!.